Terms and Conditions – Teckea Social Media Contest
#WebMaster – TECKEA Social Media Contest (Facebook & Instagram) – Participation Rules
1. This contest is open to all residents of countries where online contests are not legally banned.
2. All participants must follow-
a. FB: teckeadotcom
b. IG: @teckeadotcom3. Participants must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry and who wish to participate in the Contest.
4. By participating, the participant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of TECKEA as final and binding as it relates to the Contest.
5. Contest will end on 23:59 hrs UTC of 25th September 2022.
6. Winners will be declared on 27th September on Facebook and Instagram.
7. The Prize: 1 winner will get a free website (with 1 year hosting)
8. Steps to contest:
a. Write in the comments below why we should give you a free website.
b. Use hashtags #WebMaster & #LetsTechITon
c. Tag 3 friends
d. Share it on your stories
e. Follow us
9. Comment Restrictions:
a. You agree to ensure that any comment or answer does not contain material that Is unlawful, harmful, offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, scantily-clad, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or public;
b. May infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or moral decency;
c. Involves or refers to alcohol, tobacco or weaponry, or that promotes or has a connotation to any illegal activity.
d. Impersonates, disguises or conceals any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents a Participant’s affiliation with a person or entity;
e. Disparages persons or organizations associated with TECKEA; or
f. Otherwise violates applicable law or the standards of TECKEA as determined by TECKEA in its sole discretion. Any comment or submission that does not comply with the above requirements and restrictions, or any other requirement herein, is subject to disqualification and TECKEA reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove any comments in case of receiving notification about any potential infringements or breaches of law or any other reason set forth herein.
10. Prize Rules: The specifics of the Prize shall be determined solely by TECKEA. No cash or other Prize substitution shall be permitted except at TECKEA’s sole and absolute discretion. All Prizes are non-transferable. Acceptance of any Prize constitutes permission for TECKEA to use the name, likeness, and entry of each Prize winner for the purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, (unless prohibited by law).
11. Winner Selection and Notification: Prize winners will be selected by TECKEA at its sole and absolute discretion. Prize winners will be announced on Facebook and Instagram on 27th September 2022 (Tentative, this date may change due to operational reasons). TECKEA shall not be liable in the event that any Prize winner does not receive a winning notice as a result of e-mail filters or other security settings or the provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a Prize winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to acknowledge/claim the Prize within 7 working days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely send in their details as requested by the management, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate Prize winner may be selected. Any violation of these Rules (determined by TECKEA in its sole and absolute) may result in disqualification and the revocation of any Prize award and/or any other privileges awarded in relation to this contest.
12. Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest, You understand and agree that anyone acting on behalf of TECKEA, and TECKEA’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, picture/video, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
13. Cancellation, termination, modification or suspension: TECKEA reserves all the rights.